New to the community and looking for local riders

Hello, Im fairly new to this community and just really want to meet any Seattle locals that also esk8. It can get lonely at the top of the bike trail food-chain… Currently working on my first builds as well and would love to show them off when theyre done. First build is a 37" downhill deck, 12s2p DIYes battery and enclosure, 44 degree caliber 2 trucks, 83mm evolve wheels (they were laying around), DIYes V4 motor mount, FOCBOX Vesc and 170Kv Maytech sealed/sensored motor. My other project is a custom chopper scooter with 800w motor/controller, 10s5p bike battery, Mongoose 12" frame body, rear disc brakes and lots of custom pieces to make it come together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if you want to ride or need help in your build, I live in Sandpoint right off the burke

2 Likes

Awesome!! Im right next to matthews beach park, we should definitely ride soon while we are blessed with this fall sunshine and dry concrete!

yeah definitely. I know @sl33py is also a local. But I have not seem him online too much these days.

1 Like

I’ll send you a note on fb

Im.concerned your 12S2P will sag really hard with all the hills in downtown Seattle. You’d be styling with his 12S3 or 4P pack :ok_hand:. Are u pretty light weight? Those are some serious hills :tired_face:

Yes i am definitely light weight (135lbs), and i most ride the bike trail for my commute. Itll eventually be dual-diagonal drive but for my first build i didnt want to spend too much on the battery😜

1 Like

Lucky you. All my battery packs hate me, I have a lead foot and a lead a*s hahaha.

2 Likes