I’ve been lurking for quite a while now on this forum trying to figure out how to build my own esk8. Now that I figured everything out I decided that it’s time to come out of hiding and offer my service to the community.
But first, I would like to thank all of you for your advice and your dedication to this forum
Now that that’s out of the way, I would like to announce that I’m planning to sell esk8 parts (mainly in EU).
Parts & Price list:
- Maytech Vesc’s with bootloader and @Ackmaniac 's firmware - €75 + shipping
- Winning Remotes (and possibly other remotes as well) - €30 + shipping
- BMS’s (10s, suitable for bypass ONLY) - €15 + shipping
- Chargers (10s, 42v 2a) - €20 + shipping
- XT90 Anti-Spark switches - €3.50 + shipping
- XT90 Connectors - €2.50 + shipping
It’s possible I’ll be selling other parts as well. These are just the parts I definitely want to sell.
Lastly, i would like to know if those who live in the EU would like this and if this a good idea or not.