Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

Gummies not the same like full urethane. Don’t forget about that. They a good bit harder.

Dont have a question but I am about to drill through my 250 euro holypro trampa. Nervous as hell :rofl::joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A bit of masking tape on a drill bit makes for a solid stop guide for how far to drill in to the deck. Or rather… How far not to drill into the deck. Good luck brother.

1 Like

Put masking tape on the top and bottom for clean holes and make sure you are straight when drilling

2 Likes

Epoxy is your friend if something goes wrong. No need to worry at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

image someone knows how I can plug these holes in the plastic? image

Gorilla tape and hot glue/silicone?

Waterproof mastic is easy to work with or silicone if you want a little flex and color options

1 Like

Neoprene tape from the back, than stick the cables through and fill it from the front with silicon.

1 Like

The also make caps that are to specific sizes you could plug them and then silicon or epoxy around them and they were never drilled

2 Likes

Agreed. The most professional look would be grommets but that’s assuming you have access to the bare wire at some point to actually slip through it before you solder the connectors on. It is quite a pain though and not worth it in my opinion.

This company has pretty much every type of grommet/cap/cable clamp. And the trick is you do a sample order if you dont need alot and they will send it to you fo free.

Edit: forgot the link https://www.heyco.com/Hole_Plugs/product.cfm?product=Liquid-Tight-Plugs-Standard-85&section=Hole_Plugs

2 Likes

A bit dirty, but that’s how it looks with the silicon solution image

1 Like

But those are small holes. @luis99945 holes are alot bigger. It probably wouldnt look as tight and nice as yours.

1 Like

But you can’t remove them after right ?

2 Likes

It’s only silicon. It’s not sikaflex. It’s not difficult to remove.

2 Likes

It works also with bigger holes, just important that the back site of covered with tape. For me Neopren tape worked best as the hole closes after you stick the cable through. So no way that the silicon get pushed out on the back when you fill the holes up.

There also this things from eskating.eu

2 Likes

image image

3 Likes

Good job !

1 Like

3 Likes