Old man and his first ride on an electric

Old man is done talking at 1:27.

5 Likes

Lol nice production, do you still ride ramp? I’m 33 used to skate a lot of street and park but not really ramp. There’s a really good bowl near my place and I’ve had the itch for a while

No more ramps and bowls for me. I rode them into my mid 40’s but it takes longer to heal now. So I just ride my long board and the new electric now too.

1 Like

That is just awesome! I hope we are all that enthusiastic about skateboarding @53

2 Likes

I started building my first esk8 when I was 53 . That was several years ago :slight_smile:

That said I’m always happy to see folks my age coming into the sport.

5 Likes

What are you talking about?? I’m 53!! …and I’m just starting!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

i was unaware that this sport resembled golf… first get on the PGA, kick some butt, retire to the Senior PGA, kick some butt. Same courses, same game.

not far behind you fellas

i’m just excited that even all that has been seen by the time 53, one can still open a box with the same excitement as 5yr old at Christmas. <== i will be that guy, absolutely!, cause i dont golf.

2 Likes

I just surf mostly now, water is so much softer than concrete. But I have to have an eboard when it’s flat.

Smart guys wear helmets. But I have to confess, I am not always so smart.

53=old man???

1 Like