Ollin Board Co. VESC

Sorry if i held up anyone else’s order with the five i’ve ordered over the last month or so. lol

5 Likes

It has arrived :grinning::grinning::grinning:

About to cross the 100 mile mark today on my Ollin VESC. It’s been working great!!

4 Likes

Up until now, I am 100% satisfied with VESC from Ollinboard. No single regrets. Been running days, raiding in raining weather, hot and cold. Up hill, pavement, aspath even grass fields. For several months with great performance, I truly satisfied! My skepticism with failing VESC is over. Thumb up @chaka!

3 Likes

Any chance of my order last Saturday going into that?

@chaka Just curious, any progress updates?

Only 10 VESC’s ahead of you right now so your order is currently in production. Components are placed and soldered and ready for cables. We should have them finished in time for shipping tomorrow.

Iv’e been trying to decide what VESC to use for my first build. I think im set with Chaka’s. Iv’e heard so many good things about your stuff man. Keep it up!

Just got my VESC from Chaka yesterday! Upon inspection, the build quality is just…perfect!! Everything is soldered on and held in place right with no excess solder or other nasty stuff. I did a comparison with Enertion VESC and well… it was obvious who won lol. I think I’m gonna buy all my VESC from Chaka now!

1 Like

Chaka how far out is my second VESC order?

Received my first order last week! Great quality!

@chaka did last weeks batch end up going out?

What’s your order #

#UBAG-531674 10 chars

No your order is not out yet. I can go ahead and process your refund since you seem to be getting impatient.

Nah, sorry for being antsy. I’ve had my board assembled for months now waiting for another supplier and just want to ride.

Keep doing what your doing :+1:

Yeah it is best to use my email system for order inquiries. I hired someone to handle these types of questions so it can be frustrating when customers use my forum account to reach me.

ah shoot, I pm’d you earlier today. Sorry, I’ll hit you up via email instead.

Just wanted to say how f-ing great oillinboard’s costumer service is… I had my VESC for about 3 weeks trying out my first board with different battery configurations etc. the VESC worked perfectly then I went to wire everything peremently and in my haste I wired a XT-60 backwards and fried my VESC. I KNOW… I’m an idiot. 100% my fault nothing that would be covered under any warrantee I’ve heard of.

I emailed Chaka explained the situation and said I’d like to pay for a repair, he said send it in and he’d look at it, well he fixed and wouldn’t let me pay or the labor he just asked for shipping. I couldn’t believe it, here is a company spending time and resources to correct my mistake, now that’s standing by your product.

Thanks Chaka!

Lesson #2 have a second Esk8 or back up esc cause the days without the ride were painFULL!

8 Likes

I’m glad to hear these stories, but I’ve had 2 VESCs ordered nearly 4 weeks ago and still don’t know what the status of them are :frowning: I got a generic response from his support team 2 weeks ago, but still no eta. I sent another message 5 days ago but haven’t heard back. It’s not super critical that i get them ASAP since I’m waiting for my space cell, but it’d be nice to know my order is still there

i didn see the bad wolf when i oreder my vesc, @chaka do u still sell these?