Ollin Popoca 90mm 78a Longboard Wheels

I only wish more wheels came in purple to stay with my joker theme.

1 Like

That is harsh, you should order another set on the sly :smile:

8 Likes

Wait are we still talking about wheels? :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes we are get your mind out of the gutter

1 Like

Wanted to make a small announcement. We were notified last night that we were off on the original weight of our Popoca 90mm wheels by 34 grams. We recently added 1 ounce of performance enhancing mass to our Popoca wheels. We used a calibrated scale today to confirm and found that they actually weigh 290 grams. Luckily our findings do not change the awesomeness of the Popoca 90ā€™s! The Popoca wheels now contain 290 grams of pure awesomeness!

Please accept our apology for the error in our original listing. No extra charge for the added awesomeness!

lebredit

6 Likes

WTF, that like an ounce or something, now my whole drug smuggling plan is u p in smoke. Thanks @chaka, now what do I do. Sorry @Sender, no more smokey smoke for youā€¦

Seriously, if you hadnā€™t posted that, no one would have ever figured that out. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Are we on the same forum? :joy:

Iā€™m surprised we arenā€™t already holding a ceremony to celebrate his contributions to esk8 before the mob set him on fire

4 Likes

Are you suggesting we burn @chaka in effigy? Cant we just burn a scare crow with a chaka pic on the face? I mean thatā€™s pretty drastic! Oh wait, @Photorph. LOL

5 Likes

Dude, how can we ever trust you again? A smart businessman would have just thrown every one of those wheels up on a lathe, shaved 34 grams off of every wheel, and pretended like this never happened. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I guess I should have said we added 1 ounce of performance enhancing mass to every wheel!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely not smokey smoke :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plata O Plomo Hombre

3 Likes

subā€™d for next black friday sale! :smiley:

2 Likes

They are 50% off right now

Go, get them while it lasts

It would have to go on sale right now

And just 75 bugs for shipping to EUā€¦ why is it so much?

I get 35 shipping to EU. Still a lot. If they are willing to help with custom declaration we could do a small GB for like 4-5 set. I also need one. Otherwise with the taxes is gonna be more than from Sickboard

I tried to order two setsā€¦ then it was double shipping price

2 Likes

I think itā€™s just flat rate, maybe send them a message directly and ask what the price is if you order multiple