Ollin Popoca 90mm 78a Longboard Wheels

Shipping to Australia seems to just be whatever the cart value is, not sure if it’s a cart issue or they don’t really want to send to Australia ? Submitted a contact us via the website so will see what the answer is.

Yeah, it’s just flat rate everywhere I thing, to eu it’s $35 per set too.

Maybe we can get a couple of Aus guys to split shipping with us?

Okay so Jeramiah was super quick getting back to me.

They send via usps priority international and rates are not cheap to Australia… Wheel sets are about 2.5 lbs / 1.2kgs Dimensions would be about 180mm x 180mm x 55mm / 7.1" x 7.1" x 2.2" Individual wheels 90x90x55 / 3.6x3.6x2.2

My Tetris Skills are a little rusty but even looking at something like the Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" Maximum weight 20 pounds. I could only work out how to get 18 wheels in a box (4.5 sets) and at 103.85 USD for a flat rate box it worked out a little cheaper per set but unless everyone was in the same location any forward shipping would take out any saving.

If someone has a good freight forwarder it may work out better, this was the top google result https://www.myus.com/au/ and looked to be cheaper. If someone is Aus works out a good deal I’m in for a set or two

Yep me too if someone can find a good deal I’m down

Sorry about the international shipping, heavy items add up quick. Some of our customers use forwarding service to save on shipping items out of the US. If someone wants to do a group buy or order a few sets let me know and I will be happy to help find a better rate.

1 Like

How much for 10 sets to the UK

Took a quick look and we should be able to do get the shipping down around $135 for 10 sets in a 12" by 12" box to the UK. .

1 Like

Thats pretty good… Just need other people onboard I guess.