Ollin V2 Motor Mount - Adjustable Idler Drive

Got my order, all I have to say is WOW. The combo with the POPOCA wheels is amazing.

3 Likes

@chaka Belt broke on first week of usage, you think the extra gears adds too much tension?

What’s the gear ratio?

I think we did 14/40

@chaka, anyway I could get replacement parts for 15mm, I don’t think this is gonna work with my 6374 the way I ride it.

you need to email him if you really want something.

Shiiiit again

He also sells belts on his website still. I assume one of them is the size he shipped you. Good luck!

1 Like

Just got these yesterday. Ain’t they a beauty with red on black??

9 Likes

I knew I should of ordered a set when I had the chance…:sweat:

5 Likes

Who says you don’t have the chance?

2 Likes

I know, I saw that! I have to give the pocket book a rest for a minute, hopefully they are still available when I’m ready to spend some money again!

180mm cast Ronin’s are not available from Ronin anymore… be interesting to see what the new trucks look like?

something will change

1 Like

Didn’t know about that, what are they going towards?

new cast ronins will be released mid feb… their billet trucks have shrunk in width with three size options available, being adjustable with a 5mm spacer on each axle: 144-154mm, 154-164mm & 164-174mm. The way the truck designs are going the hangers are getting more triangular which makes less room for motor mounts… but who knows Chaka could have done a deal with Ronin? so wait and see…

1 Like

What motors can I use with this ?

Turningy SK3 motors

63xx? Or not

Yeah 6354, 6364 and 6374

ok thanks hehe