OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

Thanks for the link @CSN !!! I have a feeling they will be cleaned out soon! I already placed an order. :grinning:

yep, got one from them today

Re: center diff . I was going off of something I read about distance on DIYs site. I havenā€™t a clue what the distance will actually be with the OG Pyscotiller mounts, 3D printed kegel 36t and and a 16T from DIY. Both those pulleys are 12mm. @torqueboards has 3 sizes of 12mm belts on his site. category/electric-skateboard-parts/pulleys-belts/timing-belts/ Am I way off base here? Iā€™m only finding 12 and 9mm sized pullies readily available in the US so I have to assume thereā€™s a belt that will work no? Any idea of what center distance is right? Or more to the point-- what size belt do I need?

I think 265mm works with Psychotillerā€™s setup.

@chaka I am in the US for a couple of weeks, if I order a couple of 170kv motors tomorrow will they be delivered before July 20th?

If you only order motors I can ship them same day. They will reach you in 2 or 3 days.

@chaka Sweet now to decide if itā€™s the 170 or 200kv! What do u think for a 10s dual can I get to like 30mph on the 170s? I maybe wana try some small pnumatics later so the extra torque would be nice. :smiley:

Really isnā€™t a good idea to ride faster than 25 mph without suiting up in leathers or other riding gear like tech denim and a moto style jacket or long sleeve reinforced shirt. This is one of my favorites: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-rust-and-redemption-armored-moto-shirt

Having said that, I would suggest going with the 200kv motor on 10s but 170kv might perform a little better with big pneumatics. so it is a tough decision.

Thanks man. Maybe @psychotiller can chime and in give me an idea of center distance & confirm if 265mm is the right size? Iā€™m looking at ordering the drive train this week possibly. @torqueboards are those belts in stock?

My 10s, 16/36, 83mm wheel, 200kv setup will get me to 32mph :slight_smile:

woah dude. thatā€™s some business-class speed. leathers for sure

Depending on pulley choices usually 255 or 265. The c to c is 60mm. Use the configurator under resources on my site.

on flat ground or going downhill?

I would think the flat ground speed on that config would be more like 25 mph.

Not done with the build yet, but should be flat ground. My reasoning is that boards tend to hit their max efficiency pretty easily given that the Raptor with its theoretical max speed of 45km/h seems to hit it pretty easily. My Evolve GT hits 26mph as well, which is about 1 mph lower than itā€™s unloaded speed (27mph).

@t1m0007 yeah in stock :slight_smile:

single or dual?

Dual should get the 32 mph

Single I would think less

Dual. Single would probably get the same as well assuming it has the power to reach near max efficiency. Going dual motors mainly increases torque/power not top speed, though it can increase speed if a single motor doesnā€™t have the power to reach high efficiency. Build log here!

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/honey-driver-honey-velocity-v3-deck-caliber-iis-80mm-kegels-83mm-abecs-dual-om5065-200kv-space-cell-pro4-diy-pulleys-enertion-pulley-neal-bearings-enertion-mounts-benchwheel-winning-remote-chaka-vescs/5760/10

Received my motor and it does indeed look great. Now I need to source a motor pulley. Enertions keyway is a different sizeā€¦anyone know if @torqueboards motor pulley will work?

They should be the same I would think

torqueboards 16T pulley is the one in my build log. Itā€™ll work, but the motor needs a key. Iā€™ll pick one up from home depot later. It also needs a notch for the grub screw, which iā€™ll try to drill into the shaft with a dremel.