OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

They’re m4 threads

2 Likes

4m 0.7mm pitch. Be sure they are not too long so you don’t end up threading into the stator.

1 Like

I recommend M4x10. perfect for most mounts

3 Likes

@chaka or anyone who know,bought these vesc and motor for my setup the motor sensor 5pin wire where on the vesc I would connect it

1 Like

Your motor has 5pin and VESC takes 6, because this motor doesn’t have temp wire. I had the same problem yesterday with the Oliin ones (and @chaka helped me out) , but it’s an easy pin-out. The connector for sensors is the one near the capacitors (see diagram),.

Wires: Black for Ground, Red for 5v and the others can be used in any particular order before motor calibration. Just leave the temp wire unplugged. cb9e4d40cb81ca015590b0edd4463a6a71a1ba02_1_690x453

yo do you know how many poles this motor is? its fourteen pole i assume right? I don’t know really.

12N14P I believe

12N? Wut does that mean? Also 14 p is 14 piles right

12 teeth on the stator and 14 magnets

Got it man thx, btw poles are on the rotating inners and the stators are in the outer shell right? I’m a noob sorry :frowning:

hmmm no I think you got it all wrong. Or maybe not, I don’t know. In the outer shell are the magnets, those are sometimes called poles. A bldc motor has 1 stator and it’s stationary. It’s right in the middle of the motor and it’s where the windings go.

1 Like

Got it! Thx dude you were really helpful. I was just trying to convert my ERPM to RPM to calculate top speed but it didn’t come out right. My motor spun @49,000 erpm unloaded (49000/7 = 7,000), my ratio is geared down 2.2:1 and my wheel size is 100mm. Theoretically that should get you 37.25 mph yet I only go about 30. Is the resistance that powerful normally?

My board catch fire last night than god my house have fire alarm I am selling the parts what left of it.image image image

What happened?

Damn dude. Looks like you got it ouy of the house. Good job.

I put the fire out before the fire truck reach with a few burns on my fingers,now I am wondering how to get the smell of smoke out the house.

I leave my board to charge went to look at it but it wasn’t fully charged so I leave it and then it burst into flames.few burns putting the fire out,I did it before the fire truck reach

Firstly, and as I’m sure everyone here will support, congratulations on your preparedness.

Every responsible rider knows to put a smoke detector near their DIY at a minimum. Well done.

Our most responsible parents and spouses also keep big-boy fire extinguishers next to the entry point of the room where our charging racks sit.

You’ve got some work ahead to get that smell out.

• anything that’s a porous fabric, including carpet, sofa - it really depends on the length of exposure to The Demons Within, yet I’d advise replacing (if possible); if replacement isn’t possible, wash with…
  • everything else that’s not a porous fabric - walls, floors, ceilings, etc. - mix an unscented, de-greasing dishwashing detergent into a 5-gallon bucket of water, add quite a bit of baking soda, and scrub everything at least twice, allowing to dry between cleanings
  • lather, rinse, dry

For the hand, try lidocaine (in a pinch, Ambesol works)

Best of luck my friend.

4 Likes