Online Bestech BMS Vendors/resellers?

Hello everyone, sorry if this is covered somewhere, I tried searching but didn’t have much luck at all. I purchased two bestech 8s lipo BMS’ from Tony Tan @ bestech, for charge and dischargespecifically requested e-switch version D596 is what I got.

Long story short, once I finally received them, it did not have the usual two wires to solder a switch onto, but Had two wires which were for the temperature sensor screwed onto the top heat sink. I emailed and their engineer gave instructions to move one of the leads of the temperature sensor to a different had two wires which were for the temperature sensor screwed onto the top heat sink. I emailed and their engineer gave instructions to move one of the leads of the temperature sensor to a different hole via, and specified where to add the switch connections myself. This did not work and after several emails said I could ship them back and they would look at them.

UPS said it would be $136 to send the two boards back to China, more than just buying two more… so not going that route. My question is are there any Online vendors that sell LiPo BMS’?

Doesn’t need to be 8s as that’s not terribly common, so ideally 10s as I’ve seen them more frequently. Buildkitboards has been my go to, but they are out of stock for the 10s lipo version. Street wing has a 10S version but it doesn’t specify if it’s configured for LiPo or Li-ion. So any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. If I have to I will even do charge only but preferably not.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

there are alot of vendors here that sell bestech. @JLabs is the first that pops into my head of people who sell bestech for 10s and 12s

https://litechpower.com/296v8spcmbmspcb/index.html Only have to buy one through here.

@briman05 @JLabs runs/works for buildkitboards which I already referenced in my post.

It does not matter if its for li ion or lipo because the end voltages are the same, and you are going to set the cutoff in the vesc anyways

So what’s the difference between the lipo and Li ion versions of bms for example on buildkitboards ?

I Pm’ed you about one I’m trying to sell. It is marked Li Ion on the sticker but I bought it from BKB as the 10S Lipo. I don’t think they were specifically marking them as Lipo at that time.

(June 17 of last year)

06%20PM