Open Design Thread

Feeling like there’s not enough people sharing their designs. Especially for the small stuff where no one can really profit from. So here’s a thread where people can submit their designs so other people can also use.

My main motivation behind this is that there are some designs out there that are difficult to find or just kept private. Which is cool but releasing designs that offer more options to the community is also important since it lets people experiment with different skate setups.

This is my first submission, Venom Mach 1 press fit wheel adaptor, something that hasn’t been used much here.

Venom%20Wheel

IMG_20190330_125004

This is not a thread for people who want to post .STL files -that is useless to most makers. So I ask people to submit files such as .step, .iges and solidworks files

23 Likes

My take at an affordable 35 degree riser. Can be cut in 3 pieces (6061 Al or 70XX Al) and assembled with countersunk M5 screws.

Can be reversed if you’re a beast and want to run skate trucks on an MTB deck.

10 Likes

Good idea man. I will try to contribute with something I made for my spud.

4 Likes

Cool I have more stuff to upload too

4 Likes

You da man @moon bug

4 Likes

Here we go. I added the step files for those designs :wink: I have been using them since the beginning, no problem. https://www.thingiverse.com/Rey8801/designs @mikenyc you can find the enclosure too

3 Likes