Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

Guys, my proposal. I think that the skateboard can be improved, the nose and the battery compartment to have a more generic esk8 look. if someone is motivated to improve it or propose another version, I can send him the source file with pleasure ! 55

11 Likes

oh wow! Super effort, really like it!

1 Like

You have officially won (in my eyes), congrats! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Man, if you like it, feel free to modify itā€¦ Some adjustments has to be done :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would be super happy to wear that design as it is. :+1:

4 Likes

It looks super cool albeit a bit unrealistic since almost everyone of us does not ride a deck like that. Can you try one with a longboard and more of a tuck stance?

1 Like

I donā€™t see a problem with the deck, Iā€™ve seen a few short decks in my lifeā€¦

said the actress to the bishop :grin:

4 Likes

@BoostedBuilder any chance we will see you there ??

Feel free to modify it :yum:

1 Like

guys ! Maytech is supporting us with two motors and two ESCs.

Iā€™m also looking to get another big prize for you riders. A complete board (around 1000 USD). Stay tuned !

8 Likes

Exway has kindly donated a Exway X1 Pro for the event, a prize worth about $1000. Get your boards ready and buy your tickets to the event for a chance of getting your hands on that beauty!

Thereā€™s more news concerning other very cool sponsors supoprting us, so stay tuned! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@okp @ricardo

Do you think it would be possible to organize a BBQ at friday? A BBQ between the street race and ride would be awesome I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

Thereā€™s plans for it, stay tuned!

@pjotr47 re you volunteering to turn steaks on the fire? :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe :crazy_face:

3 Likes

yes bro, thatā€™s the plan !

1 Like

Wooohooo!! Really stoked to announce that we will have a major media corporation covering the event! The sort of company that gets viewed by millions of people.

Soā€¦ get your best Sunday Suit on and have a shower, just in case you get interviewed! :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t release the full details right now, as details are being finishedā€¦ but keep an eye out for future announcements!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s lit, we need good media coverage to spread more of the culture and be able to lobby laws tailored to our discipline too.

Without leaks, is it international audience media or more local one?

3 Likes

is it for smellovision?

4 Likes

international, global reach!

1 Like