Payment for help Battery won’t switch off (start at post 42)

Ant then it broke agin. SO it worked for like an hour. I was able to power on and off and it worked perfectly. Now the led screen shows that it charges. When i unplug it will still stay green and hold charge. The voltage output from the xt-90 is what it should be. Hours later, In fact the only thing that is happening now is the power switch will not turn off the indicator screen or the voltage output from the XT-90. It seems like the switch suddenly stopped working in the past few hours. It has absolutely no effect when I try to switch off or on. My indicator and votage from the xt-90 stays up.

Anyone who lives nearby in San Francisco who can come check it out and FIX this I’ll pay 30 bux. The battery works fine, it just won’t turn off when I flip th eswitch.

Here is the most recent video of the current problem.

1 Like

You tried connecting the vescs ? From what i understand everything else is working just fine so if you have the right voltage on BMS output why dont you just try this ?

I did hook up a load to it. I plugged in a light bulb and it lit up but I still couldn’t get it to switch off.