Permanent graphene batteries?

Never recharge your board again.

3 Likes

I kind of see things like this every other day, I’m pretty sure they are all fake, because I never hear anything about them ever again (and there is only one website covering the “story”).

I really wish it were true tho…

1 Like

Matter and energy cannot be destoryed or created??

1 Like

OR the battery produces pay to make these not work i love conspiracy

1 Like

Or you can grow your penis 3 inches in 3 weeks by eating this fruit?

12 Likes

It uses ambient heat to run. So doesn’t work in the winter time.

The science makes sense. It appears that graphene is like a molecular Thermo electric generator.

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Got my Morpheus quote done for the day. Check

1 Like

I learned today that there’s a bunch of genius dudes creating batteries (right now just super capacitors ) out of weed . They claim it is as good as graphene. It is in early stage. They need more research. And no… I know what you are thinking muthafuckas…you can’t smoke it…

it can be transformed and pumped.

If you transform the heat into electricity in this situation, wouldn’t the pack get colder and colder?

Well seeing the huge investment in battery tech for electric cars. We’re at the tip of an iceberg with VW GM and many others committing to entire lines of EV’s being released 2019-2022.

Elon Musk has his own battery research squad in Tesla and if I’m not mistaken wasn’t impressed with John goodenoughs colleagues glass battery situation. Sooo he either doubts it or might have a similarly impressive formula in the works. Who knows. His prototype roadster has a 200kwh power pack (0-60 in 1.9sec and 620mi range) and it’s hard to see where it would all fit. Unless his 21700’s are pumping out more than hoped

I’m just such an anti-conspiracy guy I gotta jump in lol🤗

Then whats the point? I wanna ride my board so hard the battery catches fire and I can carpet bomb public places with dat good smoke.

1 Like

It would be colder than ambient.

This is 100% unadulterated all-American bullshit

Laws of physics and stuff…