Please help! Verreal RS VS PRO

Hi,

I am looking into purchasing my second board for daily commuting. My Lycaon collapsed at the end of the season and busted battery. It seems that Verreal has some Value boards, What confuses me is that RS Pro has less cells and smaller battery capacity VS regular RS.

Is there significantly better cells in RS PRO, how to choose, which one would be best in terms of least battery sag and most distance covered with a single charge? I am not looking for crazy speed, due to EU regulations.

Here is RS PRO : Battery Packs: 12S3P Bak 21700 5000mAh 15Ah 666Wh Battery Pack

Regular RS: **BATTERY:**36V 10S4P 20Ah, 720 Watt Hours(Lishen 21700 5000mAh Cells)

I hope that some of you are able to suggest, as the sales person was. Well I wouldn’t trust his recommendation coz dollar signs seemed to be more important than satisfied customer.

Thank you in advance,

Ive got the Verreal RS with the 20 battery. as far as boards go its been pretty solid. BUT Vic is a snake. Hes super nice and helpful when u show interest in his stuff but the second purchase goes through youre nothing to him. He’ll try to scam you out of $ by pulling sly moves. Like the almost $300 he charged me for all the emails and calls i made. My advice is stay away from Verreal. Theres better boards for similar $ out there and the customer service almost guarenteed to be better