Post your Hummie deck builds

I was just wondering about the two enclosures I ask about in the question above about the hummie deck. I’m not sure on which deck I’ll get yet hopefully ur answer will help that decision out but I’m also looking at that markoneboards manta ur creating a enclosure for also. Battery is my concern.

The really big enclosure only really helps on the Hummie deck if you can widen the battery compartment on the deck. You would then need to reinforce the deck. The 37mm version suits the original Hummie cutout.

Hummm…

1 Like

Selling these decks still. PayPal to [email protected] and add all the details there. 120$

I’m not getting anymore of these made so now or never

@MichelleAban what u think?

110$! With shipping in USA.

1 Like

I wish I lived in the states…. I love my Hummie deck.

1 Like

I have been looking for a deck for a longtime for my first build and i am sold on the hummie now after seeing all these builds. I can only get single stack. What battery options does that mean i can fit. Was originally going for 10s4p 21700 cells.

Would a Hummie board fit 175 mm pneumatic tires?

Do you have an extra Hummie enclosure that you’d be willing to sell? Thanks

What kind of wood are you using for this and where di you get it? Your deck is sick.

1 Like

hey there Connor, thank you! The wood is called “Ziricote” and typically found on guitars. Here’s the build blog if you’re curious how it came together

2 Likes

Can you send me the 3d print file for the top mount for the button if you have a file. thanks!