POWER & TECH: Damon Wood

In October of 2016 a few people from Holland showed up and followed me around for 2 days filming stuff about me and my boards. They JUST NOW released it.

Some of the stuff you’ll see is hilariously dated and doesn’t line up with what’s now, but its still a good show about yours truly.

https://www.insight.tv/video/power--tech---damon-wood

too bad its behind a paywall. First month is free, and they take paypal, so that’s how i was able to watch it. I’d like to find a downloader so i can keep a copy of it for myself.

7 Likes

So we cant even see a preview? If you live stream it on IG or facebook id be even more interested to watch! Lol

1 Like

+1 to that. just tell me when

3 Likes

Yeah, then u can add your commentary!

4 Likes

its a legit internet TV show, i’m kind of surprised its not region locked. They were talking about doing that. I’m probably going to get sued or something if i post a rip of it, but i def want a copy for myself to watch and show my family and friends and shit at home.

but a live stream of me watching it and commentary… hmmmmm. Maybe. That’s Fair Use.

6 Likes

U should really ask the guys who filmed, theres definately more people besides your family who want to see it :smiley: the esk8 family wants to see too

3 Likes

so i should probably try to Mystery Science Theater that shit then, huh. Ok. I’ll see what i can do.

4 Likes

After I’m out of the tiring Christmas party, I’ll see if I can get it for you.

3 Likes

i have a downloaded copy! thanks @mmaner!

4 Likes

4 Likes

post that shit somewhere I wanna see…

8 Likes