Pretty sure I fried my battery

just finished wiring my 8s 5p battery. got it all ready to go in my enclosure and when i went to put it in it made a spark and released a big puff of smoke, after taking a closer look i realized that the balance wire was completely melted. i know this cant be good…now i’m afraid to mess with it at all. idk what i did wrong… any input would be greatly appreciated. will post post a couple pictures when i get a chance… if all you have is negativity please don’t even comment.

1 Like

forum is where everyone went