Printable PDF Templates (ANY DECK)

The small difference (not caused by the top bottom side thing) is in the length of the tail, because the template I have made is from upside view and it doesn’t include tail angle :confused: Which is about 13 degrees i guess :confused: If you plan on cutting the deck according to the template,you have to count with that :slight_smile:

What I’m planning to do is route out a section for my enclosure not sure if this will work but worth a shot that’s perfect anyway man thanks :wink:

Sup boys. If ya’ll need some more templates I’m up to do a few this weekend. Limited batch. Get in quick. Love ya guys!

3 Likes

Hi!

Any chance you can help me out with a template of this board?

http://www.woodyskateboards.nl/shop/amsterdam-oak-longboard/

Thank you.

Here you go :slight_smile:

Whole folder

I also added Icarus 38.4" that I made few days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

No way!! You are fast. Thanks a lot! Have a Nice weekend.

1 Like

You’re like one of those little shit 12 year old kill stealers on CSGO… too fast :wink:

2 Likes

have you looked in the mirror recently :rofl:

What are you on about? I’m 15 and don’t even play video games lol

lol just a harmless joke :slight_smile:

you’re still older than I am tho… :thinking:

3 Likes

Stop stealing each other the crayons boys!

4 Likes

This is exactly what I want to make. Looks great! Did you give it a concave at all? Thinking of making it a kicktail too. Any pics of how it turned out?

Just finished a template for Rayne Mini. http://www.mediafire.com/file/77pj2834j91nuja/raynemini.pdf

Hey I’d really appreciate it if you could help me with the template for this board.

It has odd posted dimensions…

Here you go…

And now please explain me why do you want such an ugly deck :frowning:

I couldnt find any good quality picture, from which I could remake the deck :confused: It might not be 100% accurate, also their deck is deffinitely not 300mm wide…

1 Like

Wow that looks great, thank you! Very good considering ask the pics were weird angles haha. :smile:

Away for 5 weeks. Not able to do any. Luckily @aigenic is stealing from me.

1 Like

Hey @aigenic, I’m going to be building a new board soon and I think I found my favorite deck, just need a template of you have the time? Or anyone else on here who knows how to do it. :crossed_fingers:

Edit:

LOL, maybe adding the pic would help, haha…

Like yeah I can, but are you gonna use this shit with lean trucks or not…because if not you will probably face some serious wheelbite :confused:

I’m gonna adjust it a bit, I think taking a bit off from the main corners where the wheel bite would hit should be good. What do you think?