Problem with a 10s4p battery pack

Hello all

I bought LGHG2 10s4p battery pack for my bamboo gt last year and i worked like a charm. On my first ride this year the remote displayed that there is something worng “bad battery” So i looked into the battery menu and saw this:

My intention was that there is something wrong with one p group.

So i opened up the pack and measured the voltage on every “p goupe”. One “p goupe” had a lower Voltage as the others so i disasambled the pack.

I charged and discharged every single cell of the broken “p group”. The result was strange: the “end” voltage of every cell was 4,2 Volts and the capacity on 3 cells was about 3000mAh and on one cell 3300mAh So i guess the cells are fine?!?

Cause of the irritating result I measured the rest the 9p goups again and all had around 4,2V

So I am totaly confused now. Where is the problem? Can the problem be the bms? What should i do? Change the 4 Cells? Even if it seems that they are ok? I am a bit haphazard? Any advice would be really really helpful!

Thank You Jo

If the battery cells seem fine and your connections w/in the battery are solid, and it’s still complaining, it’s probably the BMS.

If it is, you’ll need an Evolve BMS, which may or may not be worth finding/paying for.

You could upgrade to vescs and another BMS + remote for <$200. Added bonus, you’ll be able to use more of your battery’s available power w/ a vesc.

Hello i have some problem with my Battery back with evolve BMS, and my board gira in to safe mode… and on/ off button dosent work… when i connect Battery to the ESC it turns on with green light without tuching on/ off button! And the Battery pack does this: When i check the Volt on the Battery it dosent stay still, it gods from 42.7v -42.8v and i dont have the charger in! I have problem with sending video. But if some one could help it woult help me out. I can send video…