Problems with batteries

A lot of people are telling me a lot of different stuff right now, is it the resistance or the charger or the soldering or are the batteries just busted, im new to this and its confusing

yeah i used 5 amps because i asked on some other post and thats what they recommended

Yup, 5A is completely fine…

in about an hour i will send pictures of everything, i really want to fix it

thanks for all the replies guys, not sure how to fix it yet but when i send pictures mabye it will become easier to pinpoint the problem

This conversation is a little messy right now but lets clear some things.

1. Your batteries are wasted and i recommend to buy new ones. Zippys are great and your zippys probably broke due to user error.

2. Your charger is broken or your settings are wrong. Check settings and show them to us, if those are okay buy a new charger.

And don’t take the battery resistance info for now, theres absolutely no way brand new batteries can be THAT BAD unless they’re screwed up in some way. Worry about the 2 things above

alright ill check some stuff when i get home, thanks Edit: just wondering, how could i have avoided “destroying” the batteries? they were like this from the start, so im not sure what i could have done

For example wrong values in charger or broken charger can do that.

Alright, I took some pictures of the charger settings and how i charged it, i hope it helps. settings (those are the defult settings):

And how i charge it: On the last pic i just hold start and the charging starts If this is not enough i would be more than happy to send more, just need to know what you need. Thanks Edit: sorry some of the pictures are not stright, i didnt realise it when i was taking them

Get a bms or a voltage alarm for the next batteries if you can not “fix” these

I was thinking of getting a bms, which one do you recommend?

If I’m correct that 22.2V should be 25.2V? (4.2x6) do you use balance leads? In the picture, I can see only 3s balance cable.

im using a balance adapter from two 3s’s to one six. in the picture i was just testing one battery so it wasnt connected looks like this:

bestech is IMO the most used here

There are so many models, is a PCM the same as BMS or is it something completely different? i found the 6s section, but cant really make out any differences between them http://bestechpower.com/222v6spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/

see the discharge rating, dimenisons, communications… yes the pcm is a bms

the continues current is how fast it charges?

BMSs have charging and discharging rates

Charging thru it is one lets say 15a maximum Discharging is lets say 80A

So you can charge the batteries with a max 15A charger and discharge the batteries maximum 80a thru it

oh alright, but the batteries have a “max” amps they can be charged and discharged at too, right?