Protective Gear

@Mobutusan which?

Nevermind. I found it. Might have to get one just for the novelty factor. Plus, I don’t get enough looks and attention from riding my magical go-stick around town. :laughing:

I think so. I think they’re sized for Chinese people or just wrong. I normally wear a medium and got an XL, and I wouldn’t want it any smaller or tighter. I guess that’s what you get when something is “MAIN IN CHNA” :confused: Wow.

1 Like

Try wearing a kilt when you ride if you want extra attention :wink:

That also gives you the benefit of not having pantlegs to worry about getting torn if you fall.

Oh, and it’s seriously comfy on a warm day, trust me :wink:

2 Likes

Well Fuck, didn’t realise it was 2 years old lol.

Anyone else tried these motorbike armoured jackets? I can’t decide between this and a kevlar hoodie with back, shoulders and spine pads. This seems a lot more protective, but the hoodie seems much more casual. What do you guys think? Kinda on a budget too but protection is still the main priority

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Smart-Motorcycle-Motocross-Full-Body-Armor-Jacket-Spine-Chest-Protection-Gear-AU/132975208647?hash=item1ef5f0a8c7:m:mgYuIBl17l5MqA-diYAMlLQ

Should provide enough protection for our purposes.

However I find it a little too conspicuous for me.

I wear a Dainese motorcycle summer jacket (Dainese Air Flux D1) however it is over your budget.

My guess is if you don’t mind the looks, it will serve you well.

I wouldn’t ride without a jacket over the top, it would look very funny I think. Thanks for the input

1 Like

I have one of them but never fell in it. Not very comfortable and the sizing is usually smaller than you think.

1 Like

i’m pretty sure humans wouldn’t feel great at 75 degrees and would die after long exposure since humans feel like they would be better off dying if their temperature reaches over 40