PWM controlled Brake light controller [Open Source]

i have one set here laying around… :wink: Where are u from? Wien ist leider ein bisschen zu weit weg von München…

1 Like

Ja. Leider. I ordered them already but USPS seems to take ages… Once I get them I can finish my build and upload some videos of it working… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…same here… :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Any support for trampa? :smiley:

Interested in incorporating this into my build

1 Like

These connect to a PWM (“PPM”) RC receiver, not an ESC

3 Likes

@b264 is right. Those modules are completely independent of any kind if esc. You only need a “PPM” remote…

On a whole other note: Anyone interested in small MOSFET modules to drive other lights than a led strip (something more powerful)? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right, this is just the controller, my bad. I thought it was a complete system

2 Likes

yess please! What i also said earlier is that selling just the boost converter (7s-13s to 12v) is also a nice thing to do because its hard to find a good one (and efficient probably)

3 Likes

Completely forgot about that… Sorry, I think I will be able to release it tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ah realy no problems, im just trying to give you some thoughts (so you maybe can make a bit more money haha) and you can do whatever you want with it

3 Likes

:wink:

If you need more power:

@Mich21050 sorry to steal your topic :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Don’t steal my customers… :joy: :wink:

JK :smile: @pjotr47

2 Likes

Sorry for my lack of updates but school has just been a pain in the a***.
I’m still looking for beta tester, to be exact 6 persons preferably within the EU since shipping to the US is really expensive (10€). Sorry @b264 .
One unit would cost 15USD. :slight_smile:.
Each unit would require some minor soldering (ppm receiver cables) :slight_smile:
Just pm me if you would like to participate. (@pjotr47 maybe) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hype! :slight_smile: 10char

1 Like

I’d cover the shipping :wink:

2 Likes

Me just doing this with an arduino :laughing:

2 Likes

You have a pm

1 Like

Nice… pm’ed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So are there any photos / videos of this?

Looks promising… im from EU but i need to get convinced whenever I need stop light or not, though I really love the idea because of added safety, especially when riding in groups

1 Like

No, not right now. My build is currently out of commission since I need a new deck and one of my tires popped… :slight_smile:
But I cam film a short bench test video if you would like… :slight_smile: