R-spec & vesc bundle - only $199 - group buy discount

Jason,

I am aware that this is an old thread, but I pre-ordered this bundle to the US on October 11th from your site expecting to have my board finished within a month. I know that you are running a small operation and I love everything you have and are doing for the E-Board community, but I am still curious why there have been no updates on these pre-orders. When I look at my orders I can see that “This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment” and that the “1 x Electric Skateboard Motor 6355 & VESC Bundle Arrives at international Distributor on the 31st of October.” but no kind of updates on delays. In short, what I am asking is if there is any way I can cancel this order, get my money back, and order these components separately. Alternatively if my order is in the proccess of being fulfilled then it would be great to know and get some kind of update.

P.S I cant find any kind of contact email on enertionboards.com so I just decided this was my best bet.

Thanks, M

Of course you can cancel the order, we have been sending updates out via email, please make sure you have used a valid email. Motors in transit now. shipping mid november

I have a valid email that I have received updates from you in the past but I have no such updates. And what do you mean by Of you can cancel the order? typo? xD

I am sorry. Disregard my previous post. For some reason my order conformations were in my inbox but the updates were sent to my spam directory. My mistake. Thanks for you time and help. Keep doing what your doing :smiley:

ok, delivery will happen asap, sorry for the delay.

Are we gonna get any kind of shipping update soon? Im just kind of curious because I have everything else to finish my board other then the vesc and motor.

as soon as the stuff ships you get an email with tracking

eu warehouse has motors, they are waiting the vesc to arrive, US warehouse has vesc waiting motors to arrive.

any kind of time estimate?

Im sorry for pestering you but i am just REALLY excited to finish my board

it will ship this month, probably later this week.

I suppose I can have an educated guess at a date if you want, but there are way too many variables so tends to be pointless.

So let say 21st November it will ship to you.

I really hate to do this, but I really just cant wait that long. Could you please let me know how I can cancel my order because it doesn’t seem like there is a way through my order status page.

@onloop I would just like to purchase these items separately from your site because I have had good experiences with shipping on in-stock orders.

you need to email [email protected]

thank you. sorry for wasting your time :frowning:

you are not wasting my time at all…

however, it is always surprising when people wait a long time for their order, then the week it is due to ship they cancel it because they can’t wait… seems a bit counter intuitive.

Also note, placing another order will not necessarily get there faster, it will probably cost you a lot more also. especially import duties.

1 Like

idk im just getting too excited and I just realllllllly just want my board finished especially since all the parts are just sitting in my garage.

Welcome to the hobby. You’re learning quickly that having patience for parts is one of the bigger factors of building esk8s lol there are some people here who will sit on a half assembled board for months and then just sell it

1 Like

ok, these are starting to ship to aussie customers. USA & BELGIUM will be shipping soon too.

Jason, do you have any 6355 motors left I need to replace a dual setup and want a matching one