R2 - Interest Check - €103 - 6.6 VESC EUROPE

Just out of curiosity what kind of issues are you having?

A bit interested. €100 for a flipsky 6.6 - I’m still building my first…can you convince me to upgrade from my HK ESC before I have used it?

Does this come with the anti spark switch built in?

Antispark is built in but button is not included

do i still have to fill out the form?

If you want to :slight_smile: - edit : wait no you dont

OK - when is the deadline? And what sort of delivery time are we talking?

Deadline probably 2nd September

Delivery time unsure yet. I try and ship the same business day but Flipsky cannot do the same

Nice,thank you :slight_smile: so you will send an paypal invoice or should i send you the money by myself? so it would be 206€ for the two vesc`?

Yeah excluding shipping to you And I will send the invoice when I am ready

perfect. just dont want to miss this round :wink: im not in a hurry.

1 Like

done and thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, should be around 8-10 escs at the moment

I see that you are from Bulgaria, shipping is going to be this much (not as bad as I thought). The top one is tracked

1 Like

great! my friend is kinda impatient with his new build. im betting on this vesc to be good as it is gonna be his first ever esk8 :slight_smile: tho i dont like the on off switch on vesc side, id like it to be on bms side like in bestech bms. i need to see if its doable.

You don’t need to use the switch on the VESC

1 Like

thats good and the shipping price is fair all good! edit: for international tracked & signed

No Interest sorry.

Hey whatabout group buy for the new dual FSESC6.6? it seems most are getting 2 escs anyway

Thanks moon - hoping you won’t mind answering a couple of questions (and anyone else with an opinion!),

So I’m deciding whether to spend an extra £100 - I have a HK SK8 ESC 4.12 - never used as I have not yet finished my battery. I am building my first board, I would like to run it in FOC (I have a sensored motor but want the quietness).

For £92.40 I’d get a FSESC 6.6 which as far as I can tell will be a more futureproof option than my current ESC - is that true? And I can get rid of my Vedder anti-spark and just add a 12v switch directly to the ESC, saving space in my enclosure?

Is this group buy for the FSESC with heat sink and no switch?

Final question - are you based in London? ie could I collect rather than trusting Royal Fail?

Hi, not yet since I need to get 20 units which is going to be hard to reach.

If its new can you not return it?

Depends how much space you have, the specs are on their website

Yes you dont need vedder switch

Yes

Not in London sry

1 Like

I might be interested in buying the HK Vesc of you? Then you can go ahead with the 6.6. Message me.

1 Like