"Raptor 2.1 GTX" | R-SPEC DRIVE | FOCBOX Unity | 12S3P VTC5 | 3D printed custom enclosure

Hi, this is only a simple voltage display (link). For me the battery voltage is more meaningful than a percentage display. Cheers

Hi man! How does your build/hub is going? :slight_smile: still working good??

This unity holder looks perfect for my build, will stick your info up for full credit if I end up using it. Looks great though either way . Well designed!

IMG_20190627_175925 the 3d pronted enclosure seems to have done the job. I had to strengthen it and the wires once soldered and connected are too tight to squeeze in there but the bullet comnectors fit through the bottom OK if you’ve got the room.

2 Likes

Hey Man Nice build. since you’re doing it with a focbox I have a question for you. Really hoping you’ll be able to help me out with this. If you can see in my picture when I plug it in the green red and blue LEDs stay solid. the red error LED is solid red the whole time nothing is working can’t connect to the UI and the remote is connecting but no response. any idea how to fix that?

amazing work!