Raptor 2 hub or TB Direct Drive(DD) or SwissBoards DD

@tardyparty7 I don’t really care. I just find it funny how Onloop loves to be top dog. :dog2: :hotdog:

2 Likes

it is ironic, all the talk about community and this!

1 Like

i dont think its funny that my patent pending ideas are blatantly copied by my competitor and advertised for free in the forum that i pay to make available to the public… about time torqueboards got a serious challenger id say.

there are a ton of advertisements on this forums!

2 Likes

You know that old saying… Imitation is the? image

3 Likes

Man… 90% of the time when I read complaints about enertion I roll my eyes because people come across like whinging babies.

Then I read @onloop’s posts and realise he’s the whingingest baby of them all. Who knows, maybe this forum made him that way

12 Likes

technically he gets money from here image

1 Like

wym he gets his money from here?

1 Like

@onloop lol you’re a walking contradiction.

8 Likes

by advertising, more people check/see/know about/ buy their products.it was smart of him

deep down you know if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be here bro…

@onloop I wish i shared the same logic. Not sure how that formulated.

7 Likes

Here is the thing. I support enertion’s products, I even bought their items, but I don’t believe this is the right way to handle this situation. If they want to sue, talk privately, but else don’t insult him.

3 Likes

Intel gave AMD life, look at it now

edit:

I agree. please stop talking and start doing

1 Like

yeah, he wouldn’t be on this forum listening to insults. I don’t understand this.

1 Like

I am nowhere near insults, This is just some healthy banter.

1 Like

ok. not insults but it is not healthy banter for the esk8 community.

5 Likes

You realise how good this competition is going to be for the community?

market competition is a key driving force behind innovation, that’s one of the main reasons i created this forum and allow my competitors to showcase their stuff here for free.

4 Likes

what i mean is these allegations of copyright infringement but I agree competition is good!

1 Like

There are no allegations of copyright infringement.

i have an international patent pending application and TB knows that he is at risk of being sued when it is approved, yet he is happy to keep infringing & now it is on public record.

The interesting point here is that If you can prove a company willfully infringed on your patent, you can get triple damages.