RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

questioning what power the “most powerful” can do is not asking a trade secret or too detailed a question. Maybe it got its continuous wattage numbers in the arctic at sub zero temps and customers will be bummed when they try to do those numbers presented, in hot Australia, and then destroy the motor when they over-cook the unknown magnets going up a mountain. Knowing these things are practical and the most important things to know. With a car knowing max power is maybe interesting, with an electric motor it tells you what you can do before you destroy the magnets.

but i’m really just questioning enertion and jason because he’s here on the forum and really i have a problem with the whole industry and lack of any standardization of testing. when you get a car and it says how many miles per gallon it will do you can compare numbers because they all do keep to a standardized test

haha. there’s some numbers.

http://www.jebiga.com/raptor-2-super-powerful-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/

Kickstarter Ends in 29 HOURS:

ACT NOW: Secure MAY 2017 Delivery & Secure HOTTEST price

Price rises 18% after Kickstarter ends

So when does the final version of the hubs coming?

They will be in hand very soon!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Is there any chance the shipping time might get advanced or delayed? Would you say that the raptor 2 has more torque and acceleration than raptor 2?

Shipping is set for may 2017

The Raptor 2 has motors equivalent in stator size to two Big Boy 6374 motors. However, the R-SPEC GHOST Hub Motors have been heavily upgraded with more powerful magnets, thicker magnets, steel body, sensors, etc So it’s a weapon

That still doesn’t answer the question :wink:.

The torque output from motors is greater!

Hi can you please tell us the contact patch and widths of both the front wheels and the urethane for the motor?

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/f/1/f1c1350a173702569cf98d9714ec16534b56f4f4_1_690x367.png

The front wheels are 52mm wide. Same width as the rear end

Hey OnLoop I emailed you and your team at Enertion. Was wondering if you could get back to me before your kickstarter campaign ends in 7 hrs. Thanks

Eddie

Whats the Q, i might be able to help right now

I have already placed and order back on 11/28 for 2 boards (was one of the first ten) and entered in the discount code, but It only applied the -$100 off for one of the boards (not both). I don’t know if you could edit this to update both boards to the $899 price. Or if I should ask for a refund and just buy through the kickstarter campaign. Also, I’m not sure if kickstarter charges you a fee for the boards you sell. I would be more than happy just to give Enertion my extra money directly for the extra 5 boards I’m looking to purchase (on top of the original 2)

So in the end looking for 7 boards total, all to be shipped to Vail, CO. Also, since all boards are being shipped to the same location, was wondering if there was a way to combined shipping boxes to bring the shipping costs down. I totally understand if it’s not possible since you are shipping from Australia (I’m just poor though so I thought I’d ask).

I love what you guys are doing and can’t wait to see the final product in May. I wish everyone at Enertion happy holidays and the best of luck over the next 5 months.

order ID is #8041

Firstly, thanks for the order, & congrats on being so fast! From memory i set the the code up to limit discount to max $100USD per order. So technically you needed to place two separate orders & apply the code twice. Anyway, We should be able to fix this up for you so you get the discount on both.

Regarding the shipping prices, they are already as low as we can go. YES, Sending bulk does make things slightly cheaper sometimes, but because these items are so big it is based on volume too. In most cases we will be subsidizing the freight.

Kickstarter take 7%, so technically it is better to pay me direct :slight_smile:

But our website is not setup for these special deals. I suppose you could buy 5 & then we refund the difference. Otherwise just head to KS and help us get closer to our first stretch goal!

Hope this helps

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

1 Like