RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

Why is my post getting deleted?

It is not deleted, but flagā€¦ please take a look in your private message to know why.

Yes that would be sick to have even more range on it. I mean itā€™s already got pretty large range but another 16% is insane. Do it. Ill pay!

I think it would make the pack closer to a 432wh capacity compared to the 25r 360wh. Thats a 20% increase!

Oh yeah bad math. 20%!

Now that it is somewhat on offer, I must have it!

is this preorder offer or applyes to all future boards ?

This is a great idea, hopefully this gets sorted fast so nothing gets to complicated.

about to go live on facebook & discuss the new battery upgrade option.

LIVE in 20mins

SHORTCUT TO LIVE STREAM RECORDING

What do you use to stream? Fixing the backwards video might be really easy :slight_smile:

I use facebook

Here is the facts sheet about the Samsung 30Q Cells

https://eu.nkon.nl/sk/k/30q.pdf

Iā€™m in for the battery but I fear the logistics of getting an accurate count of people who want it and will pay for it isnā€™t gonna happen. Without contacting each preorder personally by phone or email, Iā€™m not sure how you are gonna decide to pull the trigger on it. Also getting everyone to respond back and then to pay on the short time frame you have left before production is going to be difficult. I hope you can figure out a way to get the responses/payments and make it happen.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN ON DOING :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully it would only be $55 and not $70ā€¦ I would still pay for the bigger battery, but definitely would rather pay the lesser amount. The price difference between 25r batteries and 30q batteries canā€™t be too much of a difference.

the price depends on how our quotes from suppliers are, the battery market fluctuates, as does currency. So we first get the feedback from customers if the numbers are good, then we get the final quotes for buying the cells, then we can finally determine the price & ask people to pay. Then we order the cells. All happen over next week or two.

You are correct. It sounds good to me! Like I said Iā€™m willing to pay extra for the bigger battery capacity. I pledged for a board on kickstarter.

1 Like

@onloop would you ever consider having a 97mm or 100mm convertion for the wheels? For those who want a higher top speed.

Really should go with 30Q regardless, itā€™s the future where 25r is the past. Raptor2 is about the future, original raptor was a great past.

yeah, of course, i should! Only if i had a spare $20,000USD floating around i shout everyone a battery upgradeā€¦

DONATIONS WELCOME :slight_smile: