RAPTOR 2 - PART 2 - The Comprehensive Comparison

I think he meant that the axles where not torqued in tight enough. Which leads to loose axle which leads to break.

IDK just doing a TLDW for the video

why would a loose axle break?

I cant sit through a full length film. I lasted though the first 2 minutes and was worried about possibly sitting there any longer. Did you see the R-spec outrunner video? a short 10 minutes I think. Was it said to be the installation of the steel axle into the aluminum hanger that was done wrong? or was it said the nut on the outside was loose so the motor’s connection to the blue square of aluminum was loose so that would snap the axle? I guess Jason doesn’t want to talk about it on the forum.

I think you hit the nail on the head. He mentioned both the fact the axle was not at the correct torque when installed and that the nut on the rear axle’s should be set to a certain torque.

Video is long but I just do stuff with it on in the back-round and try to crack a joke or two in chat. Sometimes Jason can be a tad to serious. Which is good for people that care about that meticulous bullshit, you can see why most CEO don’t have live Q&A especially every week.

Hey Alan,

We’re hoping to resume shipping this week. V3.0 wheels are due for delivery to our assembly factory today, so once these are QC’d and installed onto the Raptors that have been pre-assembled, we will be initiating shipments again.

At this stage, we are hoping to get out 50 per week as a minimum. Once this starts to occur officially, we’ll be updating shipping estimates accordingly. Our apologies that we have not updated these for a while, but we felt it pertinent to wait for shipping to resume officially before this was done.

2 Likes