Reco'd voltmeter?

Hey not the biggest electronics guy - can someone recommend a good percentage voltmeter for a 12s6p Samsung 30Q board?

Would prefer a white or red display to keep with my boards color scheme. However I can’t seem to find any that are 50V only 48V.

Let me know if you have a best in class option - extra points for a waterproof one. Also if I’m just never going to find a percentage based one for 50V keep me honest.

48v is your nominal voltage, set it to 12s it will read properly to full charge. never seen a red screen only white, green and blue but maybe youll get lucky

you da man! thanks hoss

I use that one too low cost and works great. You can switch between % and volts and off and on. Nice for $4

Hey Brent, want to start a club called “Rent a Brent” and we dance for sailors in tighty whiteys?

1 Like

What do I get for 3.50?

I’ll fart in your general direction.

1 Like

This has legs for sure. I would make one revision, we wear nothing. Or at least give that option for an up-charge.

Of course, what do you take me for? Enough money and you can buy my soul.

as ginger I have only my body

You’re ginger?! Fuck this I’m out.

@GingerSteve you’re up.

only to the trained eye - I believe the term is daywalker

1 Like

Fucking savage :rofl:

I can’t unknow this now.

hey man we could probably charge double if we took it on the road. I can’t sell to sperm banks in the US anymore but I hear Asia could be a growth opportunity

I’m still out. You’re dead to me.

now you’re just being a bigot

1 Like