RedEmber Boards Club

contact him on instagram :wink:

I hope to be in the waiting list, I contact the master board maker last night :pray::pray::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I sent him a msg 5 mins ago :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thread change, my bad

7 Likes

I asked a little bit ago, he said he was busy for the foreseeable future :thinking:

maybe by summer he’ll be free enough

4 Likes

There’s definitely a wait time. I cheated and found a used one that needed some love.

7 Likes

Well if you are on the site, you can see there is a speedier option…

Still very well worth it

3 Likes

@Sender you need to chill out, you’re making me want to chuck my deck in the trash. Stupid lack of money. I swear if I was rich… maybe I’ll rob my own restaurant, they’re insured and they wouldn’t expect an inside job right?

On a more rational topic, anyone have one of these micro drops that can chime in with some feedback? @treenutter , could you do a micro without any dye or finish so I could electrocute it? Like this: 20181208_131020

10 Likes

Ahhhh…

You want a “sender special Soma” with no battery cut out or with the cutout, just an extra ply or 2.

Trust me.

He is making me one to skin, it will be clear coated to protect from warping but can be sanded off quick for whatever you want to do (electrocution in your case)

Also, the deck is as you described

3 Likes

Is that one a penny deck

Fractal wood burning if I had a real work shop I would be doing some of that. I also want to try Shou Sugi Ban for now I can only do pyrography.

1 Like

Yeah of some kind. Not sure what. I will look in the am

whats the password to check out what boards they have on their website? feel left out :’(

3 Likes

Just send them a message on insta and you’ll be good to go

1 Like

Do you have a first born child you are willing to sacrifice?

9 Likes

This is actually why I’m not part of the club yet :sweat:

1 Like

I want to see a dual 10s setup on it

I should be joining this club soon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

soon…I will be a proud owner of a RedEmber board. The 44.:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

:star_struck: dreaming about the same, what color or finish did you choose !?? Or no, do not say anything, keep the surprise :smiley:

1 Like

Any chance you can share where you got those bolts from? Gonna need some for my enclosure eventually :+1:

2 Likes