Remote not working but keyboard does

3.38 10 charc

I need the parameter from the vesc tools

I can get you that tonight. Don’t have a laptop now. Do u want the app parameters or the motor parameters

1 Like

image image image image image image

Just to check, you have done a full cleaning of the vesc right? Like after you got it wet you used alcohol to clean it up and remove any possible corrosion?

No I just riced it. Should I use alcohol pads

just used alcohol pads on them. @JohnnyMeduse can you see anything wrong with my vesc settings

Can you check the PPM tabs?

thats one of the pics

oh you mean the ppm mapping tab. I will do that tommorrow morning as its midnight already and i have to get to bed. thanks

1 Like

Is that what u are looking for @JohnnyMeduse?

Following: I’m having what seems to be the same issue.
I got a new TB VESC and a 6355 motor. Upgraded the firmware from VESC tools, confirmed it’s updated. Went through wizard and verified motor works by using keyboard. However, when connected to my mini remote / receiver it will not turn the motor. I’ve confirmed that the receiver is working by connecting a servo. I’ve also tried another servo lead between the receiver & VESC. May be the same issue as dg798’s??

Yeah but I don’t really see anything… Have you try to go back to 2.18 firware?

No how do I go back and is it dangerous to do

Just updating my post since I had the same issue. Mine ended up being resolved by going through the input setup wizard. This was my first time ever using the software and I wasn’t sure what steps were required. After setting it to PPM with brake the remote now works.
Hope you get yours worked out soon!

Hope so too. Any other possible problems that u can think of @JohnnyMeduse??

I’m stupid. This whole time the ppm cable was on the 3rd channel not the second channel. After I connected it to channel 2 it started working fine. Sorry for all the trouble guys.

I’m having this same problem, only it was working fine till I charged my battery with the controllers in the circuit so charging while the controllers were on, now my ppm remote doesn’t work, I thought it was a broken remote but I bought another one and still the same thing, going to try it with the UART remote from eboardshop see if that works, but if it doesn’t i really don’t know what to do?