Reprogramming a remote

I was wondering, is it possible to reprogram the remote values? I have a small issue - my motor are to powerful and it takes a lot of control to (ironically) control the speed trigger. I thought by reprogramming the values I can lower the max speed and therefore make it easier for myself to control the speed. Did anyone done something like that? (Below I’ve put pictures of the board and remote:)

1 Like

Wow if only there was some kind of configurable ESC on the market good for electric skateboards. Maybe the owner of this forum has some lying around.

2 Likes

Haha, I see what you did there! You should’ve become a comedian or maybe you’re one ?)

1 Like

If you’re laughing I’m happening

1 Like

@N4mby_Pamby

Afaik with the LingYi ESC you can control 2 things. Throttle and brake strength.

Pressing the “gear/power button” increases the Throttle thrength aka Speed modes until you get to the weakest.

Same for the brake strength, to do that you need to engage the brake and then press the “gear/ power button” to increase the brake strength until you get the the weakest.

Or get one of those really cool configurable ESC that which can do way more things.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll try it out tomorrow and tell you how it went!

And yeah, I’m planning to change the board in the future, so far I’m just experimenting with building boards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: