Ruroc Special Promo Sale Code: ESK8SQUAD (It’s OVER)

Fuck. Just went to buy one. Code doesn’t work. :frowning:

Lol I think they tag the shit out of you on Facebook

I purchased the variety gasket set for the face part so I can change colors but my build is black and red so I’ll add some red.accents to my helmet to match

1 Like

Nice. Good thing I rarely check my Facebook.

If you end up with some gaskets you don’t want or need, I might be down to buy one or two off of you. I wanted to get that set as well, but barely got boss’s (wife’s) blessing to buy my 4th helmet.

1 Like

Missed on the deal but still trying to order one anyway. What’s up with the site. Can’t click on any payment options :frowning:

Would anyone mind trying the site and seeing if they can get past the payment selection screen ?

Are you trying to hit the buy it now button? Because that didn’t work for me. I have to go to the main menu of helmets and add to cart from there.

Ya I added it to my cart. I went through the checkout process, added all my info and I’m at the payment screen. Two choices are PayPal expresss or credit / debit. Clicking either doesn’t do anything

Did you check the box to receive emails/spam from RuRoC? I was stuck there as well until I checked the box.

I saw some others had that problem. Checked it , still nothin… take my money already Ruroc :joy:

Yesssssss 20180807_175416

3 Likes

Who’s your daddy?

3 Likes

Looks like the code is still active. Almost tempted to buy another one and try to grow another head. :seedling: (click on image to see discount)

Screenshot_20180807-205900

2 Likes

Nope, payment is down for me too. Also discount is still working for me.

Hey guys…just future reference…

Dont hit up the people I talk to about deals…

I don’t want them getting hammered with messages…

Hit me… I will sort it out…

Just like i do with all these deals

Last thing i want is the one person that pisses them off and no more deals

6 Likes

Just remember I am leveraging my personal relationship and reputation to make these things happen for you guys.

So, I make a deal…I handle it as i see fit…don’t go around me… i will take revenge…thats a promise

4 Likes

LoL you might accidentally get the one with poop in it :rofl:

1 Like

Or mass refunds

2 Likes

Extra codes but the website payment seems down…

ruroc loves the support spam. All from sending one email saying the website payment was down. One email requesting i signup for zendesk and another 3 all saying my message was received.

ruroc%20support%20spam