SECTOR 9 / SK3 6364 / 6s4p 10Ah w/ built-in BMS / VESC 4.12 (PRICE REDUCED!)

I have a completed DIY SECTOR 9 board for sale. The specs are as follows: Sk3 6364 245kv LG 6s4p 10Ah (w/ built-in BMS) VESC 4.12 Flywheels clones 83mm 78a 3D Printed Enclosure (100% infill of PETG; decently waterproofed for riding in rain but not puddles) Caliber II 50 trucks 2.4 GHz Winning Remote TB anti-spark toggle switch with blue LED on/off button 6S intelligent charger Enertion motor mount 16/36 gear ratio, 12mm HTD 5M belt Built-in LED headlight and tail lights Voltage percentage LCD meter

Super fast and powerful ride with top speed up to ~22mph and hill climb ~15%. 12mm belt eliminates belt skipping and adds to increased torque for bombing hills. Range of this bad boy is about ~12-15 miles in one charge. Board is lightly used and shows minimum signs of wear/tear.

Asking for $740 OBO complete and shipped (US only). Will also include an extra 3D Printed enclosure for $10 more. All proceeds goes toward building a new mountain board. If interested, please PM me or reply below.

pictures

Head and tail lights (red toggle switch turns on both lights)

2 Likes

How did the Enertion motor mount work out for you?

not bad. Prob one of the better mounts I’d have to say.

bump, price reduced!!

Id pay $600 but thats all I got mate, I wish you the best, maybe try eBay

this still available? Lowest price?

yes still available. And I can prob do $730 lowest price to you if you are committed to buy. Can’t go any lower than that since I still have to factor in shipping cost (which is going to be a lot). This board costs me over $850 to make, esp with the 3D printed enclosure which eat up a lot of very expensive PETG filaments at 100% infill.

how much without the battery pack?

I don’t normally sell things in parts, especially how the 3D printed enclosure is made specifically to this battery pack. But if you insist, I can do it for $620 without battery pack and the bms (they are attached).

Any interest in selling without the deck?

I can do $630 without deck.

What are these lights? Could you give their name, please?

How much are you going to sell the vesc for, considering it is used?

PM sent

-Mike

Bump bump.

Still available for purchase. I am up for negotiation to selling without deck or simply for parts. PM me if interested.

Sent PMs… available to take some parts.

PM sent as well

bump. $580 USA shipped w/o deck or PM for pricing on parts

pm’d sent, thanks

SOLD!!

10 characters