Seeking Bajaboard

Hi Anyone in europe maybe interested in Selling a bajaboard.

Im having a really hard time finding one.

Im located in Denmark so the closer the Better. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve only heard complaints from people who owned one. Like, it has so many pieces something is always breaking, and the battery sucks. I think you would be wayyy happier spending that much money on a top of the line diy esk8 or a quad bioboard rather than a bajaboard.

4 Likes

Okay.

I was not aware of that. I thought it was a solid board.

I am also considering a trampa board. I dont know if i am ready to throw my self into a build om my own yet.

Trampa is a great one sense your in the EU, there is also Bioboards aswell, they have some pretty sweet boards.

2 Likes

Yeah i am in EU . I dont really know bioboards, but just checked their wekbsite and the specs look great so thanks for that i Will put that on my list of possible boards to buy. :grinning: Although a trampa board is cheaper.

2 Likes

That should be a slogan around here:

Bioboard > Bajaboard :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I‘m not a big fan of Baja boards but bio boards are a totally different set up. Not comparable at all. If you get a trampa or any similar diy board I wouldn’t say that you have less issues. If you ride hard things brake. I can say I probably spend for every riding hour one more hour on tuning, repairing or just changing parts. The good thing on the trampa/diy over the Baja is that you know how to fix it and where to get your parts from you need to change.

2 Likes

Ofcourse, baja can go places Mountainboards can’t even muster. And you’re right they aren’t comparable, but I argue that the money would be better spent on a top teir esk8 rather the baja.

1 Like

What would be the cap on a mountain board that won’t stop a Baja?

That’s is stupid, I have one and is very strong, the batteries are amazing, I use 50% of controller bacteria and the board still 98 % my model is one 2019 Panthera configuration.

Don’t make any sense to me your comment based on somebody else, I have the board and I can guarantee, if u buy one u don’t want to sell!

I have a G4X bajaboard. I was wondering if anyone had any information on malfunction with the remote, battery voltage reader, or battery? If so any suggestions on options to make it more accurate?