Seismic Speed Vents Pulleys!

but i thought metroboard drills into the wheels

Their new ones don’t, they are 18.5mm wide solid aluminum 5M 36T with abec11 friction inserts

1 Like

i meant metroboard drills into speed vent wheels, not ABEC11

What :joy: those are speedvent pulleys. Have you seen a speedvent wheel in person? They dont fit into the small core holes but they lock on the outer plastic ring that is a part of the core, and are clamped with bolts going through the small holes. Maybe you meant to say it is a aluminium adapter for the screw on pulley part :thinking:

2 Likes

Has anyone found any cad files or companies that sell them?

Bump… any pulleys for speed vents?

@moon @chaka do y’all have anything like this?

1 Like

@moon definitely has :wink:

2 Likes

Be easy to model, I think alien carries them, at least they did back in 2015.

2 Likes

IMG_20190331_091510

IMG_20190331_091448

IMG_20190331_091458

@von I designed them but didn’t get them made

4 Likes

Thats a pitty you didn’t get these made. They look primo. @moon

1 Like

I can get them sent to the CNC shop but they might take a while and will also need an extended axle like e calibers or something

1 Like

I’ve not seen many new builds recently without long axles, seems to be the norm now. Especially with all these push fits floating around.

6 months ago we couldn’t get a push fit pulley for shit, I’m drowning in them now :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

E-Calibers aren’t a problem. I just don’t think it’s worth your time for one off CNC job.

I’d be interested though.

1 Like

Its not an issue for me, Im using these wheels myself, it would be nice to have an alu pulley for it. I can make 3 sets without much stress.

PM me and we can discuss details.

I want all truck manufactures to use shoulder bolts lol

3 Likes