Selling 2 VESCs from Enertion

Hi,

I would like to sell 2 of my VESCs 4.12 from Enertion Beta from 2014/15. I have bought them as beta tested for my hobby purposes, paid for it more than 300 euro incl. VAT 19% for Germany. Just befor I got it , some people claimed that the manufacturer used the wrong capacitors and that these VESCs wont handle 12s setup. I got the hardware but didnt use or test it at all, also didnt want to send it back, because Enertion offered no refund. I am not familiar with the electronics and cant say which capacitors are used in these PCBs but I would like to get some money out of it. Hope to get 150 euro for both of them +Shipping to EU. Pls ask if you have any questions. I can olso make an ebay listing and accept paypal or bank deposit. Thanks

these things belong in a museum :smile:

11 Likes

Museum is correct. I don’t think you will get the funds for those which you are looking for. Kind of like buying one of the first computers they made for thousands.

2 Likes

Arent those suppose to be 4.7 and not 4.12?

2 Likes

They can’t be 4.12 – because 4.12 is from 2016 February 3

Hi, thanks for your replies. Maybe an was wrong. I could be 4.7. I really can’t remember it’s numeration. But 100% it was Enertion Beta . So if someone is interested or need proofs ,pls pm me.