Selling my Carvon Evo 2WD Kickstarter spot

Hey guys,

I am selling my spot after waiting more or less patiently. I still believe Jerry will pull through and the deal is still good compared to the original prices on

I paid 1199$.

999$ Early bird 100$ Deck upgrade 100$ Shipping

I am not looking to make a profit. Therefore i am selling for 1199$.

The reason for selling: In the meantime I built my own Carvon (2.5) powered board and do not “need” the Evo anymore.

P.S.: If selling does not work out now, I will just wait and sell later when I have the board in my hands and ask for more $. Would be fine with me as well.