Selling out (mostly) used parts [EU - Denmark]

Hi there

I have some parts I am never gonna use, so I guess someone else could be interested… #recycling4ever? I can take some more photos if you are interested… The parts will be send from Denmark, so I guess it doesn’t make sense to ship outside of Europe… Please send me a pm for info about shipping prices.

Anyways, here we go!

Torque Boards Dual Hubs 130kv - 250USD As you can see on the pictures, the urethane on the hubs are pretty worn. I think the urethane is too soft. I guess I have only been riding about 15km on them, so the motor bearings etc. is still in great condition.

Jacob’s Hubs, 130kv - 250USD Never used.

Inflateable wheels, 6 inches - 60USD Normal truck hangers is too short for these wheels, so you need to modify the wheels or the truck. Or maybe you can find a special truck for them. 6 x 1 1/4 inches with a 8mm bearing bore.

New OEM 60mm quality wheels and trucks - 30USD

Mixed old wheels - 10USD Black wheels are sold

what is the size on the big green ones

I imagine you are referring to the used “dark green” Cult wheels? They are 83mm.

1 Like

How much for the Jacob hubs?

Nvr mind I missed it lol. Would you be open to negotiation?

I am sure we can figure something out. Send me a pm please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know if those pneumatic wheels would fit on the TB extended trucks?

The bore of the wheels are 8mm i diameter and roughly 3.2 cm (1 1/4 inches) in length, so if the hanger of the torqueboards extended trucks is around the same size, then yes. But I dont know the dimensions of the TB truck, sorry…

I’ve got them on my board, I think I might check that.

Please do. 10 characters