Shaking legs after ride :D

Do you guys know these trembling legs after an intense ride? wuhaaa! :smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Gets some decent insoles, bend your knees and tuck your rear knee in a little bit, carve a lot as it alternates your weight between both feet.

The biggest thing is just ride, the more you ride the more you can ride. I don’t ride as much as I like too, work has been a complete PIA the last few months so after 10 miles or so Im aching. There was a time not long ago when I could completely drain 2 battery packs and still be good.

9 Likes

Got to remember to do those kegels while you’re at the office to stay strong

9 Likes

Why would I want to “do” those junky wheels? I mean, if I’m going to have marital congress with a wheel its gonna be an ABEC Flywheel :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol i just realized we call the core of a wheel the same as a workout for… maxresdefault-1

6 Likes

I dig, just janking on you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought kegals were an excercise specific for women?

1 Like

Lol Urban Dictionary: Janking

2 Likes

That’s sexist. Its 2018 mike

10 Likes

lol i guess I learned something new !

3 Likes

Not for long :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wow. I’m amazed.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what to think :thinking: :flushed:

4 Likes

… I’ve had enough of diagrams like that from science class. Haha

1 Like

nope-2

4 Likes

I remember when I first started skating my ankle hurt from pushing for such a long distance. After a few days of skating I was perfectly fine and the pain went away.

I’ve ridden alot in the beggining less than 10miles was crazy now I can pretty much rides all night for hours and hours 20-30 miles straight with no problems.

Thing is your set up has alot to do with it. My Raptor 1 gave me the most fatigue only cause it was super crazy stiff I mean the most stiff board I’ve ever had it has 0 flex.

Now my Evo feels like a cloud cause deck has a slight amount of give to it.

A Trampa should be plenty comfy but I suspect being in bindings hurts your feet cause you can’t move around on the deck.

For some reason I get the feeling he was talking about his leg shaking from adrenaline and excitement not from fatigue

4 Likes

Ohhhh well i still get those adrenaline shakes from doing crazy stuff on my board haha.

Once I get used to the deck and it doesn’t make me shake with excitement anymore I make something faster haha.

4 Likes

It’s just an assumption

1 Like