Sharing is caring (cheap and reliable CNC services)

Hi guys, Looking for a Chinese manufacturer to pull out some parts for a small project. Quite A few ppl have made/created stuff through a Chinese company and I wonder why ppl don’t share their experiences? There are a ton of companies out there but which one can I trust? Are the parts in spec? Do they actually use the material I am asking for (biggest concern)? Lots of unknowns here …

3 Likes

I’ve used star prototyping services before and they provided pretty solid service. Not terribly cheap though.

Starrapid.com

2 Likes

I’ve heard about Starrapid before. While asking for some quote I came across http://www.nice-rapidtooling.com which provided me an incredible low quote (30% cheaper than 3dHubs). Then I got a quote from an Australian company which was like 3 times as expensive as 3dHubs.

What are you looking to get made

Hey mate, I’m in Aus and I’m hoping to be getting a mini lathe sometime after Christmas (with a good deal). I’m by far no master but have used lathes a bit at school and if it’s just some basic stuff you need done hit me up and I’ll see if I can help you out.

This goes for other peeps in Aus too

Thanks for the offer but I fear that the parts can’t be done on a regular mill or lathe. We got a small lathe (Wabeco) too as well a mill/drill press station.

Skateboard truck (6 parts in total).

Oh nice, how many pcs would you make. Greatly effects pricing

Just a set for myself. I am prepared to spend some $$.

2 Likes

Minghe factory is a well-known CNC Machining factory in China,It is committed to becoming a century-old enterprise in the industrial manufacturing field. Using advanced five-axis machining machines, ERP management systems tailored to the actual conditions of the plant, and completed ISO9001 certification, Minghe factory has the ability to complete the accuracy of any hardware parts processing. For the first time in the world, the “1 minute quotation, 1 hour on the machine” for non-standard structural parts has been realized, which has increased the manufacturing efficiency of structural parts by 50% and the profit margin by 10%. At present, Minghe factory is helping innovators around the world to turn products from drawings into Real thing, from prototypes to mass production products, helping companies grow from start-ups to industry giants. email:[email protected]

1 Like

Hi, just found your post, do you want to add alternative supplier? WUXI DO MACHINING We are small but professional CNC machine shop, we excel at aluminum and other metal parts.

It’s not a bad thing to have one more alternative supplier. Right? WUXI DO MACHINING

You can ask sample or discuss more details to verify our custom cnc machining capability for your projects, get to know about 3Q MACHINING at our website or email at:[email protected]

Chen the custom cnc machining service Custom CNC Machining Services - Everything You Need to Know......