Should I do with these batteries?

I recently received a bunch of parts from a dude that was parting out his board. Among all the things he gave me where these batteries.

I’m not sure what to do with these as I don’t have any use for them. I would give them away but I am not sure if UPS or USPS would be cool with that.

They are both 12s, the first is made of blank cells from HobbyKing and the second (lower) is made from the Zippy 5000mAh batteries.

I just want to get rid of these if any of you have any suggestions I would love to hear!

How many mah are the blank ones

I’m not sure. All the markings on the outside are covered :frowning:

I would take the them if u are willing to give them away. I would give u $10 to cover shipping costs. Usps priority mail should be ok. PM me if u want to.

I would gladly give them away but I am unsure if I am able to ship these. This chart https://www.ups.com/assets/resources/media/us_lithium_battery_regulations.pdf states that if they are over 100wh that I have to refer to a laundry list of requirements before I can ship.

Does anyone know if that’s what I need to do or is there another way?

I never said this but don’t tell them what is inside of it.:zipper_mouth_face:

They shouldn’t give u a problem

Let me know

@dg798 Just got off the phone with UPS, looks like I can ship it to you as long as you’re in the lower 48 states. PM me your address and I’ll try to get them shipped by tomorrow.

aw damn i really need batteries right now :confused:

1 Like

I didn’t end up taking them.

1 Like

@GrecoMan these appear to still be available

If they aren’t too low on voltage I would send ya 20.00. Must check voltage first tho.

are you in us or eu?