Show off your Single Belt Drives!

Let’s get some Belt Drive love going up in here! Post your belt drives below!

1 Like

what if mine looks like a single, but is actually dual? :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That would be very interesting :wink:

dual diag is a magical thing :rofl:

11 Likes

Show it off :wink:

1 Like

you asked for it :woman_shrugging:

wohoo! half my pictures are sideways and blurry!

11 Likes

Just finished my cheapo dual diagonal today out of extra parts I frustratingly mistakenly purchased over multiple builds. It’s not super fast because it’s only got 140kv 5065 motors but it’s super torquey and climbs like an Ibex. I’m curious to find out how efficient it will be with a lightly used Space Cell 3. The space cell was actually my inspiration due to it’s extra space in the front of the enclosure (it’s filled by foam) for a vesc. It turned out quite nicely I think. The only things left to do are ride it for a while to figure out the bushing situation and also I’ll eventually replace the 97mm clones with something better and I’m considering buildkit boards clones as @jlabs claims they’re great and better than other clones so I’m interested.

4 Likes

My campus cruiser single belt drive. Currently undergoing a battery replacement and possibly a VESC upgrade.

10 Likes

I know no motor atm but yeah.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Good lookin spud dude. I like it. Which motor do you plan on using?

1 Like

Those are some sexy wheels

1 Like

Been riding my Red Rogue for a while, but I’m gathering parts for my second board, the Cobalt Carver. It’s decent, but it could use some upgrades.

8 Likes

1st : ADS v1 2nd : DIYESkateboard v2/3… 3th : (new ADS design by APS) 4th : ADS (v2) And 5th : oops its a dual And then, hub on esk8 (last summer) and chain for eATB (seens the 1st one)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Upgraded my ride from last summer a bit. Made a new case and got new trucks. Can’t wait for summer to come!

2 Likes

Not sure yet, i had a Maytech 190KV 6374 installed but will most likely save that for another board.

1 Like

2 Likes

Here we go, now with motor and yeah most of the pics are out of focus my friend has my tripods so hard to get it better.

5 Likes