Show us your workshop!

@mastercho @barajabali make that the three of us

2 Likes

Ahh forgot about this thread. I should post some updates. http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/f/8/f83b27d5c6490863ae6a5ceb87b57f00af4c0c16_1_690x388.JPG http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/0/d/0dd3cdf7a2b1cb4f57f965e5bd8fde5fb8a0c444_1_690x388.jpg

4 Likes

Ok, so im gonna need a place to build my esk8. This room isn’t being used…

After a little cleaning.
A few peg boards and a couple of tables.
Some tools, mostly from building quad copters.

Parts!

Geez, this hobby is messy!!

6 Likes

Home

Madrid Makespace

6 Likes

@SageTX where did you get those workbenches from? They look almost identical to mine.

Sams Club. They are Seville Classics UltraHD. Solid as a rock! And for what they are, relatively cheap. Maple hardwood and easy to level.
Ok, i’m done. I sound like an infomercial.

Reviving this thread, Harbor Freight had these work benches on sale for $75. I had been eyeing them for a while and pulled the trigger. Only thing left to add is a hot air station and a spot welder!

7 Likes

Somehow I missed this thread. Funny story…

About 18 years ago I was building a deck onto our (wife and I) first house. My wife was 8 months pregnant. I was holding 2 1x4’s together to make a rail (should’ve used a clamp) and screwed a 3 inch deck screw into my index finger, you could see the tip poking through my finger nail…pretty gnarly.

Anyways I yelled for my wife to come unscrew my finger from the deck. She came outside, I explained, blah blah blah, she used the drill to unscrew my finger…but she was smirking the entire time and it REALLY pissed me off. She was 8 months preggers so I let it go. About 2 weeks later I remembered her grinning at my impaled digit so I asked what was so funny about it. She said “I wanted to say ‘ill unscrew you if you unscrew me’”.

I’ve never laughed so hard in my life :grinning:.

20 Likes

Nice shop, I’m not at boss level yet where I’ve moved to and inside the house in the spare room, all my dirty shiz is elsewhere including the stereo, love the cypress

Insane in the Urethane, Insane in the thane, got no thane, got no taint yo

If you lived on another planet or too young, go help yourselv foo

1 Like

A bit messy, but gets the job done. I have a CNC machine I cobbled together last winter, drill press with XY vice, compressed air, tunes of course and internet access at the bench. Saving for a 3D printer next.

6 Likes

23 Likes

I have finally combined my home-shop and my company-shop after having many years of having to bounce back and forth to work on projects. Its taken years but its great to finally have a nice well lit shop!

27 Likes

Batman? …

9 Likes

@kdee122

Fuck you…

Sorry. Had to. Jealousy is at %100. :wink:

5 Likes

Ironman?..

1 Like

Superman?..

1 Like
4 Likes

one day… sooooooon…

eventually i’ll have to remodel my house to accommodate my business. That could get interesting quickly.

1 Like

7 Likes

That’s the oven you use to bake those delicious off road Carvon builds, right?

3 Likes