Silver Surfer Shreds NY

Thought you guys would get a kick… https://www.inverse.com/article/22981-silver-surfer-cosplay-shreds

Yea I’ve seen this. The same person did a very similar thing last year with a flying carpet. Friends with Casey Neistat. This was a Boosted Board.

1 Like

Jesse Wellens. cools makeup, but once again, he’s one of those YouTubers that is an influence to a bunch of teens…riding around with no protection

1 Like

Magic carpet was at least funny and interedting to watch - this video was just boring from start to finish. :thumbsdown:

1 Like

Agreed, it wasn’t shot very well at all. The makeup though…:smiling_imp:

You could see the wheels the whole time. Kinda ruins the affect of him floating. At least with the magic carpet you couldn’t see the wheels so he looked like he was floating.

The amount of time it took to put that costume together, he should have colored the wheels black.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. I feel like since he didn’t have to paint it he just sat their it did not mean as much to him.

1 Like

I thought that guy looked familiar I remember the magic carpet. I see what you guys mean about the message. I agree this is an impressive costume stunt, the eskate part not so much. I think we need to see true commuter vloggers on custom boards, I’m working towards that with live media. Good thoughts guys thanks for not tearing me apart for posting something kind of silly.

*on custom boards WITH PROTECTION