Simple 3D-printed NRF remote - Arduino controlled

I’d be interested as well, and compensate like above.

But i dont like that tactile buttom. I could just bypass right ?

I might be up for a prototype if you’re offering! With proper compensation to you of course…

I’d be up for a prototype too. :slight_smile:

I’d be up for one as well and I will make a donation for your excellent work!!:+1:

I’d be up for a prototype and will compensate as required. I spent some time teaching myself 3D modelling and bought an arduino starter kit to do something very similar to you but you beat me to it with something way better than I could have managed.

@markyoe Sounds good, I added you to the list :slight_smile: And thanks man!

@wmj259 Nice, you are added :slight_smile:

@Silverline Sure thing, however, it’s a good safety feature! If you are very creative, you could program it to other things, such as turn on lights etc. :stuck_out_tongue: Are you up for one?

@High-roller Sounds good, I have added you to the list :slight_smile:

@navgor Thanks, you are on the list too!

@zeah Sounds good, and thanks mate! I have added you to the list

@Neilfenstein I am glad you like my work! You too are added to the list :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you all from, because I am only planning to ship to Europe? I am in touch with a guy from the USA, who could produce and ship the prototypes inland. I will begin to find good suppliers for the needed items - it would be nice if I could find a good European supplier (any ideas?). I believe the price for remote and receiver excluding shipping (EU) would be around 50€ :blush:

Thanks for the support, looks like I should begin to produce 7-8 prototypes :sunny:

1 Like

Yes i am thanks What about you @DK-Odense We are both from Denmark :smiley:

No chance of getting it to Israel somehow?

Awesome!

I am in the U.K. I hope that will be ok. I can pay any additional for shipping if necessary.

Thanks.

I am up for one :+1: Count me in @solidgeek

Thanks mate! London, UK here.

@High-roller I am sure we can find a solution :slight_smile:

@Neilfenstein UK is just fine!

@DK-Odense Sounds good ;)!

@navgor Great!

Thanks man! Actually, if you send it to the US before September, that might work for me. Otherwise we can figure something out. Do you have an idea of what the price will be for the remote?

Im from sweden mate

I’m also in the US

I’m in the US also, but I’m open to paying for shipping across the pond.

Im interested too :slight_smile: (spain, Europe)

I am in a dialog with @JLabs about making prototypes for you guys in the US :slight_smile:

@tueboard that makes 7 prototypes for Europe :stuck_out_tongue:

Europe: DK-Odense, Neilfenstein, navgor, Silverline, Jammeslu, zeah, tueboard US: markyoe, wmj259, High-roller (maybe)

Did I forget anyone?

I just found an Arduino Nano V3 with a dedicated 3.3V regulator and a micro USB. This seems promising, as it easily could power the nRF24 and all the other electronics, without an external dedicated 3.3V regulator (still needs a 5V boost converter).

I am going to order 20 of these :smile:

@solidgeek This remote is awesome…but can you add some simple functionality for the OLED and pull some basic info from the vesc like remote from STARY BOARD ? …all we need is SPEED . BATTERY . and RANGE …that would be enough.

5 Likes