Sixshooter lowpro street 230kv

We just finished this build up for Johnny in Long Beach.

Dual 6374 230kv motors 8s5p battery Dual focbox 218 tb trucks Psychotiller quick66 mounts 6" SixShooter wheels

21 Likes

@psychotiller genius to use wedges on top w drop-through mounting!

2 Likes

It took a little trimming of the drop thru holes, but it’s pretty nice!!! I hated the squishy, reboundless turn in of those 218 trucks, ultimately that’s what the wedges fixed. The back is 42° now and the front 47°. This is going to be a fast, fun, low, stable street board.

3 Likes

Oh my lord that is a BEAST!! Congrats on another great build!

3 Likes

That’s a sweet ride!!

1 Like

Nice AT board.

Fwd? Assumed by the tire tread :slight_smile:

nope! you can reverse this tread

Awesome build as always. Everything is set up to look so clean, at first glance it doesn’t even look like it is electric!

2 Likes
5 Likes

when until your foot presses onto that switch, :joy:

Why the hell would you put your foot way up there? How long have you been riding? Notice we thought of that by making it on toward your foot? And off to the nose?

okok ok @psycho you are right

I’m pretty sure @DaviDjembe rallying around on it, he would have said something if it were even close to his foot.

1 Like

ah ok, are you sr-71 dashboard engineer ?

1 Like

Sadly, ABS didn’t respond well at Mach 3 so I got fired.

So, tell us about your test ride! @DaviDjembe I know with less than a mm of clearance everywhere it had you thinking about wheelbite haha! But being that it didn’t have any issues with said wheelbite what did you think?

1 Like

This is really awesome! Do you sell that enclosure with the cable cover thing? It looks really dang nice.

Shoud i? I usually save magic like that for my custom builds :grin:

2 Likes

I would personally be very interested in something like that but hey, you are the magic man.

1 Like

@psychotiller dude, I was a little skeptical when I stood in the board and saw that the pneumie wheels almost touch the deck when you lean hard :sweat_smile: but it was an optical illusion and there never was any wheelbite even when I carved hard and tried to get it to bite. My overall impressions were great… If you couldn’t tell in the video I was having a lot of fun ripping psycho’s new board!! The pneumatic boards that I have ridden are an evolve Gen2 (single motor in the back) and the newer Evolve Carbon GT. In comparison to those 2 boards, Psychotiller’s wheels had virtually NO “wobble”. That’s a thing that I’ve experienced with a lot of pneumatic boards. Psychotiller did a good job of balancing everything so you didn’t feel all wobbly at higher speeds. Another comment about this board is how great the acceleration curve is. This thing accelerates smooth and gets going fast. That’s my main gripe about the Evolve board is the acceleration is very jerky and not smooth. After this riding experience I am sold on @psychotiller hubs and tires. I’m waiting patiently to get Carvon’s V4 motors that are being developed for pneumatic tires. Thank you, Dave for letting me rip your new baby!! I was impressed to say the least :metal:

2 Likes